Gesto Culinary & Hospitality Academy is a renowned network of educational institutions dedicated to provide highest level of Culinary and Hospitality skills development training through Top Class Programs. The academy believes in two-dimensional focus of 'technical know-how' and 'hands-on experience' leading to professional excellence and positive attitude.
The certificate in Front Office is a program designed to train and develops future hospitality professionals. Certificate In Front Office is affiliated to the HRDF, Goa, which is approved by Government of Goa. The course duration is six months after which students would be placed for six months industrial training in five star or luxury hotels. The Course helps the student understand the basics of the Front Office. It also gives students hands on work experience and monitored training through practical’s classes.
- The minimum qualification for admission is 10th grade of Secondary Education or its equivalent with English as one of the compulsory subjects
- The maximum age limit is 25 years for candidates as on 1st July.
- The applicant should be medically fit and the same should be certified by registered medical officer
The course duration is six months with Practical and Theory modules.
This program is specially designed in specific area of hotel management, in which the Learner learns how to handle the front office hotel operations. It provides an organized approach that considers how to operate all the functions, activities and areas of the front office and are geared towards supporting guest transactions and services. Staff efficiency and personality are of great importance to the realization of the hotels. This course examines the front office department on the approach in handling guest complaints, communication skills (written and verbal) and yield management. It discusses the Property Management System in front office, designs and differentiates the difference between job descriptions and job specifications, emphasizes the importance of working in a safe and secure work environment. It examines the major functions of the front office audit, identifies the steps in front office audit process and explains the function of a system update and describes centralized front office audits.
- Business Communication
- Front Office (Theory)
- Front Office (Basics & Practical)
- Personality Development
Career & Placement Opportunities
We are proud to boast about the 100% placement records of the past years. The starting range of salaries is between INR 7,500 to 12,000
Global growth and development of tourism has opened up innumerable openings. As a result, candidates can look forward to the following career opportunities:
Front Office Assistants, Guest Relation Executives in Hotels, Cruise lines, Airlines, Public Relations, Events, Restaurants and Corporate houses.
- P&O Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Marriott International
- Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts
- Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
- The Oberoi Group
- Trident Hotels
- Zuri Hotels & Resorts
- Ramada International
- Domino’s Pizza
- KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
- Fortune Park Hotels Ltd., a subsidiary of ITC Ltd.
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
- Holiday Inn
- Aviation Industry & Corporate Houses
- 10th Mark sheets (attested photocopies)
- 1 Original
- 1 Attested copy
- 1 Photocopy
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving Certificate
- Proof of identity
- 4 passport size photographs