GESTO Culinary & Hospitality academy has a renowned network of Educational Institutions. GESTO is dedicated to provide highest level of Culinary and
Hospitality Skills Development Training through Top Class Programs. The academy believes in two dimensional focus of 'Technical Knowhow' and 'Hands on
Experience' leads to Personality Development and Character. Our ultimate aim is to instill professional excellence which leads to career success.
The Certificate in Bartending is a program designed to train and develops future hospitality professionals. The course duration is for 2 months, after
which a students would be placed for six months industrial training in five star or luxury hotels. The course helps the student to understand the basics of
Bartending. It also gives students hands on work experience and monitored training through practical classes.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- The minimum qualification for admission is 10+2 with English as one of the compulsory subject & Preferably with Service experience.
The Maximum Age limit is 25 years.
- The student should be medically fit; the same should be certified by registered medical officer.
The Course duration is two month with practical & theory modules.
Program Start Dates
- The course commences in the first week of every month. Registrations for the program are based on first come first served basis.
The program allows your skills to develop through the use of a greater range of skills including bar men skills, mixology, flaring & juggling techniques and beverages. Additional generic units include customer care and product knowledge. Providing a broader range of skills the certificate is suitable for a person operating as a front line worker with some supervisory responsibilities. This program provides all-round exposure to taking the guest orders, the art of serving wine in the restaurant, Coordinating, managing the bar etc.
- Bar Tools & Equipment
- Wine & Beer
- Garnish Preparation
- Top Cocktail Recipes every bartender should know v.i.z Martinis, Margaritas, etc
- Selling Techniques (Flaming)
- Style and Presentation (Flaring & Juggling)
- Bar Tricks
- Ability to pour accurately without using measures
- Hygiene and Safety
- Customer Service
- Learning Points of Bartender Training
- The good Bartender
- Knowing your bar
- Product Knowledge
- Bar Service
Career & Placement Opportunities
Global growth and development of tourism have opened up innumerable openings. As a result candidates can look forward to following career opportunities: Bartenders may progress to work as bar managers.
- P&O Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Liners
- Ramada International
- Domino’s Pizza
- Holiday Inn
- Aviation Industry & Corporate Houses
The course offers great scope for trained students who may work in Bars & Pubs, Restaurants, Night Clubs, Casinos or Dance venues.
Documents to Be Submitted
- 12th Mark sheet (Attested Photocopies) 1 set Originals, 1 set of attested copy and 1 set of photocopy.
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Or Leaving Certificate
- ID Proof
- 4 Passport size photographs in formal attire (White Background)