Gesto Culinary & Hospitality Academy is a renowned network of educational institutions dedicated to provide highest level of Culinary and Hospitality skills development training through Top Class Programs. The academy believes in two-dimensional focus of 'technical know-how' and 'hands-on experience' leading to professional excellence and positive attitude.
The Certificate in Bakery program is designed to train and develop future hospitality professionals. This course is affiliated to HRDF, Goa which is approved by Government of Goa. The course duration is six months after which students would be placed for a six month industrial training in five star or luxury hotels. The course helps students understand the basics of Bakery. It also gives students hands on work experience and monitored training through practical classes.
- The minimum qualification for admission is 10th grade of Secondary Education or its equivalent with English as one of the compulsory subjects
- The maximum age limit is 20 years for candidates as on 1st July.
- The applicant should be medically fit and the same should be certified by a registered medical officer
The course duration is six months with Practical & Theory modules.
Baking & Confectionary deals with making the traditional bread loaves, rolls, croissants, buns, pastries, cakes and much more. It is a very dynamic and innovative area where the bakers can come with their own unique baking and confectionary products. The course on Baking & Confectionery teaches the basics, weighing and measuring the ingredients, mixing, dough making, baking and finally the perfect presentation to appeal to the eyes and the taste buds of the consumers. Besides technical competence, the course incorporates costing, pricing and sales techniques to train an aspirant to be become a professional baker.
- Business Communication
- Bakery (Theory)
- Bakery (Practical)
- Personality Development
Career & Placement Opportunities
We are proud to boast about the 100% placement records of the past years. The starting range of salaries is between INR 7,500 INR to 12,000.
Global growth and development of tourism has opened up innumerable openings. As a result, candidates can look forward to the following career opportunities: After finishing this course students will get placement opportunities in Star Hotels, Restaurants, Resorts, Bakery & Cake Shops, etc.
- P&O Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Marriott International
- Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts
- Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
- The Oberoi Group
- Trident Hotels
- Zuri Hotels & Resorts
- Ramada International
- Domino’s Pizza
- KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
- Fortune Park Hotels Ltd., a subsidiary of ITC Ltd.
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
- Holiday Inn
- Aviation Industry & Corporate Houses
- 10th Mark sheets (attested photocopies)
- 1 Original
- 1 Attested copy
- 1 Photocopy
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving Certificate
- Proof of identity
- 4 passport size photographs